Terms and Conditions
1. Information about Us
Posh Life SA is Private company registered under the enterprise: A Posh Affair, trading as Posh Life SA. We are registered in South Africa, Kwa-Zulu Natal under the company number: 2016/049569/07 . Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Service Availability
We deliver through-out South Africa and we aspire to extend our services to Africa over the next year. For more information about delivery, please view our delivery information page.
3. Your Status
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
•You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
•You are at least 18 years old; and,
•You are resident of South Africa.
4. How The Contract Is Formed Between You And Us
• After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us, and We will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the Product has been dispatched (the "Dispatch Confirmation"). The contract between us ("Contract") will only be formed when We send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
• We will not process your order until payment has been received in full.
• If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy.
• The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch We have confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Dispatch Confirmation.
• We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
• When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to make your request and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods and services. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible.
5. Price and Payment
• The price payable for the Products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices advertised on the Website include SA VAT but excludes delivery charges. Delivery charges are shown separately when ordering and must also be paid in advance.
• Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the Website and shall not be deemed to be made until We have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order.
•Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which We have already accepted.
• Payment for all Products will be processed via Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards or manual electronic funds transfer (EFT).
• Posh Life SA gowns are imported from Europe thus the cost of products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
• Only one promotion code can be used per order.
6. Our Returns Policy
For details on refunds, please refer to our Returns Policy.
We reserve the right, for purpose of suspected fraud, to refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any sale concluded between you and Posh Life SA, in whole or in part, if the Product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made, and accept no liability which may arise as a result of such refusal to process any order/sale. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the Product, unless otherwise agreed between you and Posh Life SA.
8. Circumstances beyond our control (force majeur clause)
We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of a Contract attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation any natural disaster and unavoidable incident, actions of third parties (including without limitation hackers, suppliers, governments, quasi-governmental, supra-national or local authorities), insurrection, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, warlike operations, national emergencies, terrorism, piracy, arrests, restraints or detainments of any competent authority, strikes or combinations or lock-out of workmen, epidemic, fire, explosion, storm, flood, drought, weather conditions, earthquake, natural disaster, accident, mechanical breakdown, third party software, failure or problems with public utility supplies (including electrical, telecoms or Internet failure), shortage of or inability to obtain supplies, materials, equipment or transportation ("Event of Force Majeure"), regardless of whether the circumstances in question could have been foreseen.
Either you or Posh Shop SA may terminate a Contract forthwith by written notice to the other in the event that the Event of Force Majeure lasts for a period of two (2) Business Days or more, in which event neither you nor Posh Life SA shall be liable to the other by reason of such termination (other than for the refund of a Product already paid for by you and not delivered).
9. Amendment to the General Business Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are satisfied with the amendments. Should you not be satisfied with the amendments, you must refrain from placing any further orders on, or from using it in any way, the Site as continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
a) Under the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 in relation to any products sold by Posh Life SA to you via the Site; and
b) under sections 43(5) and 43(6) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act in relation to Posh Life SA payment systems not being sufficiently secure;
Neither Posh Life SA nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this Site or the services or content provided from and through this Site. Furthermore, Posh Life SA makes no representations or warranties, implied or otherwise, that, amongst others, the content and technology available from this Site are free from errors or omissions or that the service will be 100% uninterrupted and error free. You are encouraged to report any possible malfunctions and errors to email@example.com, (subject "information").